A Cincinnati neighborhood restaurant focusing on natural wine, approachable Midwestern food & crafted coffee
118 w 15th Street
(corner of Pleasant & 15th)
OTR, Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 381-1969. Call for dinner reservations.
Where to Park
- 15th, Pleasant & Elm Streets all have METER-FREE parking, if you can find a spot.
- Race Street has on-street METERED parking (look for the boxes to pay and print a receipt, or download the app and pay on your phone).
- Independent VALET parking provider, Sinclair Valet, is at the corner of Race and 15th, one short block from Pleasantry, 7 days a week starting at 5pm.
- The Washington Park GARAGE is one block from Pleasantry. Walk up Pleasant from 14th (the north side of the park) to 15th Street.
Take the streetcar
Stops closest to Pleasantry:
- Music Hall (14th/Elm) - walk east on 14th and north on Pleasant, one block to Pleasantry.
- Elm/Liberty - walk south on Elm to 15th, east on 15th one block to Pleasantry.
- Race/Liberty - walk south on Race to 15th, west on 15th one block to Pleasantry
DELIVERY now available!
Have a Pleasantry breakfast or lunch delivered to your door. We've partnered with UberEATS - download the app to get your next meal.
Get a Peek at Pleasantry. The OTR restaurant features the Midwest’s first natural wine program, Cincinnati Magazine, June 2016
12 Essential Natural Wines For Fall, Food & Wine, October 2016
We accept RESERVATIONS for dinner, Monday through Saturday. Call 513.381.1969.
BOOK AN EVENT. 22+ seats inside, and another 18 bar seats, make for an intimate private dinner or a fun party at the bar with exceptional snacks. Our cozy outdoor patio is also available, weather permitting. Reserve the restaurant for your:
Call 513.381.1969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and arrange.